Tuesday, June 2, 2015

fairy photo shoot

I made these little paper fairies and took them out into the yard and wandered around, putting them here and there, taking their pictures in the flowers. I wanted to make some note cards to sell using the pictures (if they came out ok).





It was a lot fun posing them in the posies! I think I took over 100 pictures that day!


















we have excellent fairy habitat in our yard!


just hangin' out in the fairy garden




thanks for the lovely day!


After I cropped them and printed them out on our laser printer, I cut them out with my deckle edge scissors and mounted the picture on some pretty scrapbook paper, then stamped on some of them, and glittered the wings.






Then I mounted it on to a blank note card and added a paper flower and pearl. Voila!









No comments: