Saturday, December 31, 2022

Christmas presents

 I had a crazy busy December making Christmas presents! I didn't want to post anything until everyone had gotten their gift.

I know, pumpkin guys for Christmas is a little odd, but my mom and my dear friend Amy loved them!


This was for my mother-in-law, the other Donna Pedini. She is Fiona Foxberry's sister, Flora. She is also a fan of fancy red boots!




This is my sister-in-law Jenny's crafty mouse. Jenny loves to do all sorts of things, she paints, sews, crochets, builds things and loves tortoises, so I gave her a little tortoise necklace.



I made a bunch of Merry Mistletoad ornaments, this was the 1st prize winner at the Peck Memorial library ornament contest.

After I got all that stuff done I started working on my January offerings for the Pfatt marketplace!



No comments: