Wednesday, December 9, 2015

frosty morning

When I got up on Sunday morning and looked out the window, it was so foggy you could hardly see 100 feet. After I woke up a little, I noticed everything was frosted! 
Frosty fog! 



I knew there would be some cool stuff out there, no pun intended!
So I put on my long johns and a bunch of layers of warm clothes, grabbed the camera and went out. Before I even had any coffee!!

the frosty fairy was hard at work last night!     





this is what the crystals looked like on the edge of the metal frog




this is part of the farm machinery that was in the weeds on the hill that was cleared off for the distillery

rosehip on the wild rose bush





I walked around for about an hour, but my fingers started to get numb, so it was time to head in for breakfast and COFFEE!!!!


No comments: