Saturday, November 21, 2015

up on the hill

In between watching concrete get poured or waiting for water to drain out of a hole in the ground (this was for the perk test conducted by the Cortland County Health Department to see what type of septic system we were going to need up there at the distillery), I looked around for some interesting photo ops. I got a few!

The sky that morning was so beautiful, just as blue as could be, and the moon was still visible.




The clouds started drifting in and making patterns.



That night, the sunset made the hill look like it was on fire! Maybe it was dragon fire!

The next time I was up there, it was just steely gray and chilly. Winter's coming...

Just a weed!

Looks like an alien pod creature.

I didn't notice the beetle until I looked at the picture in the view finder on the camera....

He hardly looks real!

dried goldenrod

I played with some filters in my photo editing program for these two moon pictures.


No comments: